Wednesday 1 May 2013

May Day, May Day..

Did your Mum ever tell you that, if you wanted a nice complexion, you should splash your face with dew on the morning of the first of May? I must have looked a right loon rubbing my eight-year-old mush with water from our scrappy front lawn. Didn't work, though, did it? Maybe it was just Mum's way of making sure I had a wash before school! Aw....

The first of the month means, of course, that my Twelve for '13 project is updated, and today's picture is one from a new set of 76 shots available online. This time we move through subjects as varied as workers' portraits at Gardner Diesels in Eccles, to kids playing on Foxhill Road - where I grew up - to the Firemens' strike of '77 and even .. a Fleetwood Mac concert at Maine Road! You want variety? Just click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment