Thursday 2 May 2013

Gushing..



















Nothing deep or heavy in today's blog, just the joy of a gorgeous spring morning with the warm sun on my face as I chomp my Cheerios and check out my tulips. Aaaah, beautiful! I'm chomping at the bit, too, for Saturday's Wedding! For some reason I'm really excited about cracking on with it! I'm down at Nunsmere Hall to capture the day for a great couple, Sam and Steve. It's just a straight-forward, simple Wedding - lovely venue, an intimate 45 guests and, let's hope, some great weather - just how a Wedding should be! The good weather, and the feel-good factor that comes with it, seems to be encouraging people to go for that long-delayed family portrait too, and bookings have picked up nicely for the next month. All this and a new exhibition from the middle of May, eh?
Man, life is sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment