Saturday 4 May 2013

Spaced out ..



















May The Fourth be with you, as they say and, indeed they were, as the police nabbed a bad 'un trying to break into a house across the road at two am this morning. After all that excitement - and then lying in bed thinking about today's Wedding - it's safe to say that spaced-out is a pretty good description of how I'm feeling this morning! Sorry about today's photograph, by the way. It's my cousin Neil in about 1977 - Eccles' first astronaut! It's about as close as I can get to a 'space-themed' photo without delving into the archive for my snaps of Houston and Florida. I went to see a Shuttle launch there once and it blew my mind that the vehicle had reached orbit before I'd got back to the motel! Speaking of which, I'd better crack on. I've got that Wedding to shoot. Nunsmere here we come! Copy that, over ..

No comments:

Post a Comment