Monday 25 February 2013

Wood you look at that..


















"I'll give you half a mill for it.." I jokingly said, as I left the house in which I'd been shooting on Friday! "Ho ho.." said the caretaker, patting the funny snapper on the head "That'd just about cover the furniture!.."

I can believe him, as well! It was absolutely stunning. You know you're talking money when you have trouble actually picking the chairs up! But lift 'em up I did, as I had to squish myself into all sorts of positions to shoot shots like these for the carpenters who made all the .. er, wooden stuff! I did it all in two hours too, so I was doubly pleased with myself and treated our kitchen to a new Ikea plate rack on the way home! Ah, how the other half lives though, personally, I think four bathroms is just one too many. I'm saving a fortune in Cif living the way I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment