Friday 4 January 2013

Through the round window..








A few self-portraits inevitably turned up whilst I was going through my box of 'archive' negatives, and I thought it was rather amusing that I seemed to be drawn to circles when I did 'em! So - looking though the round window - I can't tell what camera I'm using for the shot on the left but I can see my old Yashica FR1 in the centre shot, and my tried and trusted Zenith E in the shot on the right. That and a really dodgy hair-do! You can click on the image to get a really good look!! Hey, speaking of dodgy, the creatives at Eccles Community Art Gallery have decided to surround my exhibition photographs with 70s memorabilia, and have put a shout out for help in finding naff old clothes, games and other items from the decade. Think Space-hoppers, Choppers, tank-tops, clackers, platforms, David Cassidy posters and the like. Can you help? Far out, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment