Saturday 19 January 2013

Glamorous cameras, clickety click!..



















This photograph brought a little amusement to a chilly week when I posted it on Facebook and asked people if they could identify the cameras. (Hey, why don't you click the link and join my group whilst you're at it!) These are the actual bodies I used to shoot a lot of my Twelve for '13 archive and they all still work, apart from the Olympus XA at the front (Oops, gave that one away there!) Well, it's still chilly but I don't think that's going to put people off from coming down for the second of my Saturdays at Eccles Community Art Gallery. So many people have expressed an interest, and I know they're going to love it when they visit. The Gallery are saying on their website that it's the most popular exhibition they've ever had, and it's only been on a week! Wow! Anyway, just before I head down there, the other cameras are a Zentih EM and a Yashica 124G. So now you know, but let's see if anyone knows where today's Blog title comes from...

No comments:

Post a Comment