Monday 26 November 2012

On yer bike...















Well, you'll be delighted to know that I've survived my annual jaunt to the Motorcycle Show in Birmingham. Poor me, having to spend the whole of Saturday wandering around the NEC with two nubile beauties but .. Man, the number of times we were stopped by punters asking if they could have a photograph with the girls! I'm not getting into the 'Sex Sells' debate but I swear half the guys in those halls actually forgot they'd gone to look at motorbikes! Anyway, that's that job done and dusted for another year, and the client's sitting happy with over 400 shots to play with.

I'm swapping broadband supplier today. The company I'm currently with seems to think that wireless connection is spelt Why-Fi? ... Terrible service! Let's just hope BT can come up with the goods and, on that note, if you've emailed me lately and not had a reply, it's probably because my current supplier has put me on hold for my traitorous side-step! I've not had any mail for four days!

Remember my Florescence work? Framed flower photography and images on place-mats and coasters and the like? Well, I know how desperate you are to buy some to give as Christmas presents so... every Saturday in December I'll be selling these much-sought-after items at a stall I'm going to have up the stairs above Sainsbury's supermarket in Culcheth. I can hear your sighs of relief from here! Yes, folks, I've solved your gift-giving dilemmas in the click of a Mac keyboard! Come on down! Just don't look for any beautiful models!..

No comments:

Post a Comment