Wednesday 21 November 2012

Blushing!...











Now, you know me. You know I hate to be the centre of attention, so I've really had to step out of my comfort zone for today's blog. However, now that I'm out of it..

Hey, everybody, look at ME!!!!! That's me! It's me! Look! Meeee......
And whilst I'm at it ... Look, it's MEEEE.... again!












Yes, folks! I've made it onto the gallery pages of not one, but two, rock photography websites, and I know I've only just blogged about the shot of ME with Terry O'Neill, but I thought it only right that I gave you another opportunity to look at a photograph of ME!!!!....

Rock Paper Photo in New York, and the online T-shirt company 'Don't Talk to me about heroes' have both added me to their list of prestigious music photographers and, truth to tell - fake bragging aside - I am really, really flattered! It's so cool to think that people might want to see my work and, hey who knows, maybe even buy a print or a T-shirt! A new link went active yesterday allowing music-lovers around the world to log into Amazon and get themselves a tasty little piece of rock history.

Now, what was I talking about? ..

No comments:

Post a Comment