Friday 5 October 2012

That'll B The Day...














So it's 'Bond and Beatles Day', eh? The fiftieth anniversary of The Scousers and The Spy! I briefly wondered what I could Blog about today that began with B, when by chance, I scanned this negative, which I've called 'Busker', so that'll do nicely, thank you! Yes, the scanning is still continuing, and the archive grows by the day. I've now been invited to exhibit some of the shots at a Community Arts Centre in Eccles, and we're looking at a month-long show early in the New Year. I'll let you know, 'cos I'd love you to 'B' there!...

2 comments:

  1. By jove, its Beautiful that local Boy can Break into the Big time with Eccles Gallery. You Bet on it that I'll B there with my trusty Brownie camera and Biro to Break the news, that enough B's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey! Brilliant! Best by bloomin' miles!

    ReplyDelete