Thursday 4 October 2012

I want jam on it..



















I'm in a little hiatus between Weddings right now, with none in the diary until the end of October. It's time to get marketing! I did a great Wedding Fayre at Crewe Hall on Sunday, and there's another one coming up at the Fir Grove Hotel in Grappenhall in early November. One of the things I'm starting to push at them (again!) is Gift Vouchers as Wedding Presents. I mean, come on, how many toasters do people need? I offer vouchers so that people can either help Wedding Couples to pay for their Wedding Photography, or indeed get them an upgrade to a package above their own budget. It's an idea that took off really well at last week's Wedding, with the bride and groom having to cough off just £95 to pay off their photography! Now that's a reason for a toast, if ever I heard one...

No comments:

Post a Comment