Friday 26 October 2012

Oscillate Wildly..



















It's a Smiths song, in case you're wondering, but it's also what I don't want to do this weekend, despite my best wishes. I'm caught in a quandary, see! Tonight's the opening night of a fantastic Morrissey and Smiths photographic exhibition - in which I have a selection of prints - but it's in Bedford, and tomorrow I have a Wedding in Warrington! So, what to do? Well, I'm afraid the Wedding wins every time! I've never been late for a Wedding in all the years I've shot 'em, and I do not want to start now. Panic is a Smiths' song, not a state of mind I want to get into tomorrow morning! I'm not getting into a flap in a traffic-jam! Not even for Morrissey! So, I'll stay at home and watch Gardners' World tonight instead of hob-nobbing with my fellow snappers, and just hope I get to see some shots on Facebook over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment