Saturday 27 October 2012

Back in time..
















A class piece of cutting-edge photojournalism for you today, with a picture I shot in 1979 for the Sale & Altrincham Messenger. Don't forget to turn your clocks back, dear reader - that's what this photo's saying, loud and clear! And not staged, at all! Well, ok.. a little bit! So that was the summer, and now it's officially going to be cold and dark for the next six months! Oh, look on the bright side, why don't you, Martin. But isn't it funny how even clocks can look old-fashioned! Man, I am so steeped in my history at the moment because I have finally - yes, finally - scanned in all my old negatives. I'm going to have a fantastic archive of around 1, 500 old black and white photographs from the seventies and eighties. Just need to start getting the dust and scratches off 'em all now! But what a collection. Now that's what you call turning the clock back!
Enjoy your lie-in!...

No comments:

Post a Comment