Tuesday 30 October 2012

Well, blow me down..



















Thoughts turn to The States today, what with Sandy battering it and all. I big 'hi' to all my American readers, and I'm thinking of you even if you haven't got any power to be able to read this! There are some rather brave souls out there risking all to bring us some incredible images and, speaking of the weather, the other day I bumped into a lady who'd bought one of my 'Shoot 'nTutor' sessions for her husband. He and I got together in May to run through the basics of his new Nikon.  "Hey.." I asked her "How's he getting on with his new camera?" She waved a dramatic arm in the air and tutted, loudly! "Well.." she sighed, shaking her head "He's not been able to take it outside all summer, has he? The weather's been so bad!.." Phhht!....

No comments:

Post a Comment