Wednesday 26 September 2012

Portraits, Weddings, Anything...













Loving the portrait session I had the other day with little Amy. She wasn't too sure of me at first but it's amazing what a pot of bubbles can do and, by the end, I was having to keep putting the camera down as she kept running up to me and shouting "Cheese!"...

Saturday's Wedding's going to be fun too, in that it's not actually the Wedding I'm shooting but the 'party' afterwards. This weekend's couple are already married, having just tied the knot in the bride's native South Africa, but I'm meeting up with them to cover the evening 'bash' for all their pals. The great thing is they want me to shoot some portraits of them around Liverpool before they go to their venue, so I get to wear two hats in one night. Mind you, with all this rain around, I'll probably need 'em!..

No comments:

Post a Comment