Thursday 27 September 2012

In these shoes?..















A bride will spend a lot of time - and money! - on her 'Wedding' shoes, and then hide them away beneath acres of white lace, never to be seen all day! So I loved the fact that Ana, last Friday's bride, really let rip with these five inchers, bopping 'til she thankfully didn't drop .. 'cos that's a long way down! She and her new hubby were at Crewe Hall, a fab venue in, erm .. Crewe, and funnily enough I'm there again this Sunday, when I have a stand at their annual Autumn Wedding Fayre. Why not come down and see me? I'm offering a rather nice little 'extra' if you book me from the fayre.

Oh, and have I told you about a one-off Open Weekend I'm going to be part of, as well? Stationery Design company 'Cards by Samantha' is holding a special two-day in November to celebrate 2 years as one of the best designers of Wedding related printing around, and I'll be there to offer a unique discount on any new bookings taken that weekend. Put it in your diary .. The 10th and 11th.
High heels not obligatory!..

No comments:

Post a Comment