Wednesday 5 September 2012

Oh, it's a long time...

.. from May to September, and it's been quite a few days since my last blog, too! Apologies to both my readers! Real life has been getting the way again, you see, and I've been busy, busy, busy with all that Wedding and work stuff! Got to fit time in for a haircut, too, as I'm being interviewed for an online community website next Monday! They've picked up on my old shots of The Talk of the North nightclub in Eccles, and want to expand it into a piece about all the other Salford - slash - music - slash press photography I've been involved with in the town over the years! I have to say that the negatives I'm still finding in my 'long-lost box of tricks' is amazing me, and I'm thrilled to see I had such a good eye for a shot even as a teenager.

Hey, it's my blog! I can be as big-headed as I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment