Thursday 6 September 2012

Do you read me, Roddy?...

I searched my computer the other day for images of me old mate Roddy, and a certain Mr R. Stewart popped up on the screen as well! (So did Dyno-Rod - tee hee - but that was because of an 8 year old email I sent to 'em about my drains!!) It's amazing what photographs you forget you've taken though, so all the more thrilling to go through this old box of negatives to make all these rediscoveries. (You know the box I mean? The one I keep going on about!!...) Well now Getty Images have taken a selection of these old shots for their archive, and I'm absolutely over-the-moon! I think I'd have been even more thrilled if they'd picked the shot of Roddy having a piddle, but I suppose you can't have everything! At least he didn't need Dyno-Rod!

No comments:

Post a Comment