Saturday 8 September 2012

Deadlines amuse me...













Off to Mere Court Hotel to shoot today's Wedding, and it'll be good to get back there after a rather long gap between bookings!

Today's Wedding is one of those 'list' ones .. one where the couple have emailed me a huge list of family group shot variations that they want me to shoot. Fine, fair do's.. it's their Wedding and that's what I'll do to keep 'em happy, but it means I'm taking a print-out of 22 different group shots to Mere - and that's the reduced version! - so heaven knows how long that'll take me to shoot. Actually, I do know how long, seeing as I only have 90 minutes between their arrival at the venue from the church until they sit down for their Wedding Breakfast at 4.30!
So, informal shots of the couple, relaxing at their Wedding? Possibly out of the window! Close-ups of table settings and menus and so on? Maybe no time for those! It's a bit of a shame really. It's not how I like to shoot and it'll make a bloomin' boring Wedding album .. in my view! (As you're supposed to say) ..

Never mind! Each to their own! I just hope the ushers can wrench Grandma from the bar when I need her...

1 comment:

  1. The 60-year-old arrived on Wearside to overwhelming popular acclaim 12 months ago, Cambridge wedding Photographer



    ReplyDelete