Friday 31 August 2012

It's the norm...













This is the pre-Wedding photograph that'll be used as the Signing Board at the Wedding today of Kerry and Norm, and I'm so pleased they picked it as their choice! It just goes to show that romance isn't dead! Even though Norm's a big, butch plasterer it's lovely to see he doesn't mind showing his softer side, and I wouldn't bet against him shedding a little tear when he says his vows this afternoon. That's what I love about Wedding Photography. It's all out there in the open. The nerves, the love and the giggles, all wrapped up in some of swankiest togs the couple will ever wear! It's one reason I shy away from the 'modern' Wedding look - the yellow tints, the blurry edges, the corny, unsmiling poses. Reality is so much better! Now where did I put my lens vaseline and brandy glass?...

No comments:

Post a Comment