Friday 21 September 2012

How The Fall are mighty..













Oh, I know I go on a bit but honestly - trust me darlings - The Fall last night were amazing!!!! A mere 180 people and The Fall in The Studio at Salford's Lowry Centre was like having Mark E. Smith in your front room. Oh, the power! Oh, the excitement! Oh, I do wish he'd stop messing with the bass player's amp! And close? You betcha! I was initially worried that I wouldn't be able to get near enough to the stage to take pictures, then actually ended up having to stand on it to get into a better shooting position. Most of the shots were on a 28mm lens, for goodness sake! Now that's what I call a gig! So, Ian Curtis, Morrissey and now Mark E.... my Manchester collection's complete!

A bit more scanning to do today - the archive is building up nicely - and then I've got another of those stints as a guest at a Wedding tonight! Memo to self .. don't spend all night taking photographs! Oh, I just can't help myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment