Thursday 20 September 2012

Don't let it go to your head..












The cool rock photographer leant back from the bar. Three hot chicks in tight pants caressed his shoulders as he lit a joint. The other five groupies waited patiently in the background! He knocked back a treble Jack Daniels and instinctively fired off a shot on his Leica -  a fifteenth at 1.8 - as Mick Jagger waved at him across the crowded room. The chicks sighed. The bar-keep refreshed his drink. The cool rock photographer smiled to himself. What a life! Rio tomorrow, Madrid for Queens of the Stone Age next Tuesday. It's a tough life, but someone's gotta do it!

Actually, Lesley and I just had fajitas and mugs of tea and watched a dvd last night, but yesterday will go down in my diary as the day my page of music shots got launched in America! How the other half lives, eh? It's true, though .. there's only one item of news to report today, and that is that my pages are now 'live' on the RockPaperPhoto site in New York! I am sooooo excited! I've got a whole heap of my music shots up, and on sale at prices that .. well, I'm blushing to think about 'em! Ahem! Anyway, in true rock 'n roll styley .. I do have a date laid on on Saturday to shoot Mark E Smith and The Fall when they play at a Social Club in Salford. Echoes of Joy Division, anyone? Now if I could just fight my way through the chicks to get my pint of shandy. Hope it doesn't go to my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment