Friday 17 August 2012

Woof, cough ..

You'd swear this little pooch was smiling, wouldn't you? And I do like to work with subjects that use the camera to their best effect! To that end I was out in the park last night for another of my 'Pre-Wedding' Photo-Shoots, giving a bride and groom the chance to get to 'know' the camera and pick up a few clues about posing on their Wedding Day. I've used a small selection of their shots to freshen up my 'Engagement' page on the website. Check it out...

Well, I'm still only half-way through the box of old negatives that I found, but I'm absolutely loving the pictures I've discovered. I can't believe we all used to go 'clubbing' in pullovers, or that every old man wore a flat cap and  .. Ugh! .. the amount of smoking that went on indoors! Some things weren't better in the 'old days' after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment