Monday 20 August 2012

Hand in Glove..









Just back from a great weekend in North Wales - with exhilirating walks in Anglesey, fine dining near Caernarvon .. and gloves on the beaches and the verges! Yep, looks like the seasons are changing again, and I'll soon be inundated with abandoned gloves, stopping me in my tracks as I go through the autumn and the winter! Oh, Gawd!!...

It's flowers that will be keeping me busy this week, as I get together my 'Presently..' range of Flowers and Greetings Cards, ready for their 'debut' on Bank Holiday Monday. Feedback has been favourable, and the signs are very encouraging so far. Just got to get M&S interested now, ha ha! (Actually, not ha ha .. but I can dream, can't I?)

I am now the proud owner of TWO Fuji X10 cameras, both of which I took to Wales at the weekend.
I just love, love using them! Their quality is amazing, and now that I'm au fait with using them they'll definitely be making an appearance at the next Wedding I shoot. F2 at 28mm is just heaven for those shots of the bride coming up the aisle. You could say they go 'Hand in Glove' with Wedding Photography...






No comments:

Post a Comment