Thursday 16 August 2012

Can I borrow your van, Percy ? ..













Hello, my name is Martin O'Neill and I live in a world of a fair day's pay for a fair day's work. Or .. I used to! Now I live in a world where one man .. ONE man .. is worth paying TWENTY FOUR MILLION POUNDS for !!! Oh, my flippin' God! I'm talking, of course, about Van Persie and his sale to Manchester United! Well folks, that's it for me! I've had enough! I hearby announce my complete disgust in the world of professional football, and therefore proclaim that I will have no interest in the forthcoming season and will never again spend Sunday afternoons in my local, drinking outrageously priced Guinness and screaming at overpaid, lug-eared wazzocks when they fail to kick a tiny bag of wind into a massive big white net. I'll do useful stuff instead, like taking Lesley and my camera out on long, lazy drives through our lovely countryside. Can I borrow your van, Percy? ...

Oh, the shot's one of the many I'm scanning in from that box of magical old negatives. Check out some more shots here...

No comments:

Post a Comment