Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pull over, sir!...



















Fashion-crime of the century here, folks! I put this photo of my favourite jumper onto my website yesterday, and it picture proved amusingly popular when I popped it onto Facebook too, but if image is everything then God knows what I thought I must have looked like when I was 21! Eeeh, those were the days! I was having a chat last night that was going a bit retro, too. A pal of mine went Darn Sarf for some of that Olympicsy stuff and was raving about some of the photographs he'd taken. "Thing is .. " he said "I left the digi at home and bought a couple of them disposable film cameras. No messing, no looking at my own reflection on the back of the camera, just lifted it to me eye and clicked!" Very interesting! So is film going to make a comeback? Will people once more collect photographs in easily-viewable albums, passing them around as they enjoy a social - in person! - get-together? We can only hope! Hey, I could wear my jumper...

No comments:

Post a Comment