Tuesday 14 August 2012

So here's my idea ..

I'm going to be honest with you! My Florescence range of Flower and Plant Photography hasn't quite taken off the way I'd hoped it would! Oh, for sure, people love the pictures, and if I could dine out on compliments alone I'd weigh forty-five stone but, in these straitened times, folks are reluctant to put their hands in their pockets for photography.

So .. I've decided to give 'em the flowers as well! I make no apology for re-blogging it, but I've designed a range called "Presently.." as a way to push the photography by selling something people percieve as more 'value for money' .. the plants! People who buy from the range will also receive a free blank greetings card with a photograph on it of the actual kind of flower that will 'presently' appear from their pot! See what I did there? Bloody plantastic idea, I'm sure you'll agree!

Now I know timing is everything, and it is a little late in the season to be selling this sort of thing, but at least the plants all come from bulbs, which will over-winter with no problem and be ready to go come next May. So there ya go! My new idea! Eat yer 'eart out, Titchmarsh!...




No comments:

Post a Comment