Tuesday 7 August 2012

Planting an idea...



















I'm working on a really exciting new development of my Florescence Flower Photography series. It's quite a departure, and I'm really buzzing with the excitement of it all. It boils down to this ... I'm not just going to be selling my Flower Photography on its own, I'm going to be able to start supplying the actual plants as well! Cool, eh? So you buy a plant, such as an anemone or a gladiolus, and it comes in a funky coloured pot with a free greetings card showing a genuine photographic print of the actual flower your plant will produce! Brilliant! It's called my 'Presently .. ' range, which is the play on words of present, as in gift, and presently, as in what your plant will eventually look like! (I was up all night thinking that one up!) So, what do you think? Would it be of interest to you? The prices are great, and the photography - he said, modestly - is brilliant!

Feedback appreciated....

No comments:

Post a Comment