Wednesday 1 August 2012

Feelin' hot, hot, not....



















August, and this damned heat is driving me crazy .. I really should step away from the radiator! Ok, I haven't quite put the central heating on, but I am sitting here in a fleece on the first of August, and I'm right fed up about it! My birthday's in August and I always seem to remember it as one long, six week, hot, sunny holiday. Ah, those were the days! The awful weather's meant I had to re-think a family portrait I shot last night. Out went the idea of everybody strolling in the park on a balmy summer's evening, and in came the frantic rearranging of their living room so we could fit all seven of 'em into the corner! Still, job done and the final image has already been selected by the family (They want the print for Friday! They forgot to tell me that bit!) Speaking of portraits, off to titivate me hair now, as the Warrington Guardian's coming round to take a piccy of me for an article!
Better take me jumper off!...

No comments:

Post a Comment