Thursday 2 August 2012

Bored...













I'm sorry, I can't help it .. I'm bored! It's not my fault! I'm just not that into sport, and I am trying to get caught up in the excitement, spectacle and physical perfection of the event, but after an initial flutter I'm afraid it is, for me, turning back into the Olympiczzzz!.. The only glimmer of hope was watching the England footy match last night, when we got back to a proper bit of spitting, effin' and jeffin' and arguing with the ref! Normality restored! I'll leave it at that..

Hmmm... Just been asked if I can supply Wedding images for His 'n Hers' ipads. Hell, why not? Just don't lose 'em, guys!

You know how I was talking about my music photography the other day? About the fact that my pictures have been picked up by three different galleries and companies at the same time? Well now it's happened with my Flower Photography! Both the doctors' surgeries in the village have said they want to promote the work on their walls, and I'm having a meeting with one of the managers this month to discuss how we can sell the work on site!

Anyway, from Olympiczzz.. to Olympus, and today's photograph is another from my 'Don't Miss This' Olympus XA series. Mmmm! Photography! Now there's something I never get bored with....

No comments:

Post a Comment