Monday 23 July 2012

Flower power..















Had a great day at the annual RHS Tatton Flower Show yesterday and came home with a car-load of gorgeous new plants and flowers. Just gotta get 'em into the garden, now! It's incredible how popular horticulture and gardening actually is these days, and I hope my Florescence series of flower photographs ties in with all of that. It's hard work, though! There were actually two flower photography stands at the show yesterday, and all I can say is .. I admire their bravery! I looked into the possibility of having a stand for my own work, but at well over £1000 for the four days I decided not to bother! I'd need to sell an awful lot of place-mats to get my money back from something like that! Meantime, I'll keep them up at Botany Bay, where things are quietly ticking over though not, I have to admit, selling as fast as I'd like! I can only hope the power of flowers will prove to be irresistible in the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment