Friday 15 June 2012

Serious football blog...















Tonight, just like the England team, I'm going to be surrounded by Swedes. No, I've not been picked as full-back for England, but I'll be bouncing up and down on my Ikea Splamsplom sofa, spilling my beer over the Yecksdroogvoll coffee table and eating sandwiches off a plate from my lovely Jahlsbergsonsonson range of designer crockery. Do you think they're trying to send me subliminal messages?

Had a great meeting with another lovely couple last night - Hey, I even sacrificed the first half of the Ireland game to see 'em - and now I can't wait to shoot their Wedding next year with, wait for it, three hundred guests!! I don't even know 300 people, but thank God for wide-angles and bring on the challenge, that's what I say!

Quiet weekend on the cards for me! No Wedding, no Shoot'nTutor! Truth is, we were supposed to be going to Oxfordshire, where we were to have a stall selling my Florescence products at a friend's Village Fete, but the pesky rotten weather's put paid to that event, so we're staying home and eating meatballs instead. Meatballs? Where did that Ikea come from? Idea! I meant idea!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment