Saturday 16 June 2012

I'm lovin' it..



















3-2 against Sweden! I'm lovin' it!..
Two more enquiries for Weddings next year! I'm lovin' it!..
It stopped raining for almost half an hour this morning! I'm lovin' it!..
Photographer loses memory card with all of a couple's Wedding photographs on it after boozy night out! Oh, dear!..

Hang on a minute..

Ah, that explains a lot. "Budding" photographer loses memory card, etc., etc., etc... Oh, dear! The story reads .. "(The couple) agreed to let their friend B.. F.. - a budding professional photographer - take the pictures to help boost his portfolio." Oh dear, oh dear! Time for my mantra, folks! Owning a good camera does not make you a photographer! Say it out loud! Say it out loud and learn from it, dear Wedding couples, then you too can be like all my brides and grooms. They book me, have a fantastic, worry free day with a brilliant, experienced professional photographer then get their CD or album and say .."I'm lovin' it.."

It's started to rain again! Brilliant! It's good for the flowers in the garden. My Florescence flowers are lovin' it!..

No comments:

Post a Comment