Tuesday 8 May 2012

I guest as much...














This Wedding Guest mullarkey is getting a bit nerve-wracking! My suit's being collected today, and I've had to dig out my one decent pair of black leather shoes to give them the full Cherry Blossom work-out. I daren't breathe in case I catch a cold, I daren't look in the mirror for fear a pimple pops out on my chin .. and what about my hair? Is it alright for the photographs or should I have a trim before Saturday? Lesley, God bless her, has even suggested I go have something severe done to my cuticles, though I'm more worried about what my hands will do at a Wedding without three Nikon D300s in their sweaty grip (Stop giggling at the back!) Then there's the family meal the night before to think about, and the pub-lunch on the way home on the Sunday and ... oh, sh*t! I can't remember how to tie a cravat!! And they say Wedding Photography's stressful...

No comments:

Post a Comment