Monday 7 May 2012

Come in Number Six..



















Wow! What a fantastic day! I got back from my foreign assignment last night - my Wedding in Wales! - with such a great feeling of  'a job well done'. It was a blast, and great exercise, too! You're either going uphill or down steps in Portmeirion but even with the high heels she was wearing Nadine was game for anything, and took the orders of her demanding photographer in her stride - clomping up towers and tiptoeing down steep steps with a big beaming smile on her face! I was exhausted by the end of the day, with a two hour drive still to go, but it was one of those days when you just know you've done a great job, and I couldn't wait to start working on my images. Have a look at them here...

So, the next Wedding I go to is on Saturday, where I'll be a guest! Help! I don't know how to be a guest at a Wedding! How will I be able to keep my hands off the bride and groom? How will I feel about another photographer having control of someone's Big Day? Oh, Lord!.. Good job I've got my Fuji X10 to keep me snap-happy! Phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment