Wednesday 9 May 2012

If the suit fits...













... and it does - with no alteration needed - so I've treated myself to a new wing-collar shirt to go with it! Yes folks, the Wedding Guest wheels are rolling and I'm slowly coming round to the idea that I am just going to be able to chill and enjoy Saturday's Wedding from a new perspective! The good news is that the bride and groom have asked me to shoot their speeches and first dance, so I'll have to take my Nikons with me after all - Hurrah!

It's funny what you get used to at a Wedding. On Sunday, for example, Nadine and Paul decided to dispense with the 'ritual' of staying in seperate locations on their Wedding Day, so shooting Nadine's Bridal Preparations with Paul hovering in the background had all my alarm buttons flashing as I kept wanting to shout "Don't let him see her!!"....

I had a lovely email from Nadine last night. "Hi Martin.." she said "Just wanted to say thanks so much for Sunday. You were amazing and we can't thank you enough. You looked completely knackered when you left so hope the journey home was not too bad? Not sure about you but my legs have been killing me with all of those bloody stairs and slopes lol."

Told you it was hilly!...

No comments:

Post a Comment