Thursday 10 May 2012

Fame at last! ..















Recognition, at last! See, I knew it was only a matter of time! Well, I'd like to thank my mother, my father, my .. oh, you mean Terry O'Neill? Damn it! One, day, one day....

I'll tell you what, though, I'm gonna grab my trumpet and give it a good old toot (Behave!) because I have had some fantastic compliments this week, both from Wedding couples and the big bad world of PR. Check these out .. "Some great pix here.." (That was for a brochure shoot I did last week) and "We had the most amazing day and not only did you make it more fun on the day but you have given us the most amazing memories. We really can't thank you enough. You are an absolute star and worth every penny." (That was for last week's Wedding)

So, if this magazine article was about me I'd like it to say "What inspires him" instead of "Who" and the answer would be making people happy with my work .. simple as that!

Now, off for that hair cut...

No comments:

Post a Comment