Saturday 17 March 2012

On reflection..














Listen! Next time I spout off about how busy I am .. knee me in the wotsits! You won't believe this but I've had three new PR jobs come in this week, only for all three of them to be suddenly cancelled! My diary is just a mass of scribbly pages! And, not only that, but a contract I was invited to quote for has gone to another photographer so, all in all, not the best week I've ever had in the wonderful world of work!!

However, the show goes on and it's just as well I wasn't out shooting those jobs because I've had a really good chance to 'attack' my office and website, gaining new shelf space in the room and reclaiming a ton of memory on my site. It's also meant I've been around to handle .. wait for it .. my first Wedding booking for 2014 !!

So, on reflection .. not such a bad week after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment