Thursday 15 March 2012

Oh, ok then ...












The customer is always right! Well, you and I know that's not always true but, in this current economic climate, I guess the person with cash in their hands does have a certain amount of sway when it comes to saying what they want. So....  I've jazzed up a few of my Wedding photographs in Photoshop! This shot here, for example, is from Salmesbury Hall, near Preston. I've listened to what people have been saying, especially about one or two of my recent blogs, and am starting to drip some 'tweaked' shots onto Facebook and my website to try to look more 'contemporary' and current! I won't go bananas here, I'm just going to titivate the odd shot or two from each Wedding, and see how that goes with all the brides out there.

However, at the moment I'm shooting everything but Weddings! It's 'Spice of Life' time again, with a fantastic range of subjects to photograph over the next two days. I have a business portrait first thing tomorrow morning, a commercial shoot on a science park, a PR shoot involving motorbikes in Manchester .. and some cover shots for a new band's CD! Oooh, I hope they get famous! (Remind me to tell you about the first time I photographed Take That! I still cringe ..!)

Jeez, I love my job, I just love it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment