Friday 9 March 2012

Nice things ..




















I've had my PR head on all for work all week, but things are hotting up nicely in the Wedding World. I had this image ordered as a reprint this week, and it fair warmed the cockles of my heart, so it did! It's really nice when a 'different' photograph is chosen from a Wedding, as I so love to shoot the 'surroundings' of a Wedding Day .. the stuff the bride and groom don't see! The request came hot on the heels of an e-mail from a Poynton-based florist, who dressed a Christmas Wedding I shot last year. She's asked if she can use my images in a gallery on her website, so I'll add the link to my blog once the shots are up and running. I've just got my hands on a lovely new sample Wedding album, too, and I can't wait to show it off to 'my brides'! In other news, as they say, also kicking off this week is a series of magazine adverts for my newly-designed one-to-one photography lessons - just £50 for a two-hour 'Hands-On-Camera, Get-To-Grips-With-That-Exposure-Dial, Learn-Just-What-Those-Numbers-Mean' sessions! Just gotta work on the name now! I know .. Shoot 'n Tutor!  That's a bit more snappy!..

No comments:

Post a Comment