Saturday 10 March 2012

Oooh, Monty! ..



















Middle age, and I like it! And how do I know? Well, I got all excited at the start of a new series of Gardener's World last night! That's how I know! Monty Don is back! Yay! ...

A nice relaxing weekend to come now and, still on my mission to start using film cameras again, I have dug out an old Olympus XA and plan to run a film through it to see if it still works. I have to remember these cameras are over thirty years old, though. Practically middle-aged!

2 comments:

  1. Martino, well I've signed up to Facebook, Twitter, Flikr & ordered a new web template from BluDomain & got totally confused with ProPhotoBlogs - then found you! I need to lie down . . . Si at the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Social Meeja eh? Dontcha just love it!... Go and have a beer!

    ReplyDelete