Tuesday 14 February 2012

This is the modern world...














Whoa..look at the boy go! A big thank you to my girlfriend Lesley, who snapped 'the artist at work' during Saturday's Bradford Wedding. I just knew you'd want to see it!!...

Ho hum! Ok, today is a big day... oh, and Valentine's day, too! Actually, on that note, if someone proposes to you today, my advice is to say "YES" immediately, then rush to my website to get me booked for your Photography. I know, I'm just too romantic!

The other big thing? Why, it's officially 'Martin gets his new Mac' day, celebrated far and wide across the land - well, at least as far as John Lewis, who have relieved me of £1,399 for the privilege of owning the beast! Can't wait to pick it up this afternoon, and here's hoping that its super-duper speed will actually give me some of my life back! It's about time my cutting-edge cameras were paired with something other than a computer that still eats coal....

No comments:

Post a Comment