Wednesday 15 February 2012

Throwing in the towel...














No, not me.. my old Mac! It called it a day at the weekend after seven years' dedicated hard work, so this is the first blog on my lovely new Mac, and an obituary for the old one, now enjoying its just desserts in iHeaven! Thank you, dear imac, and goodbye!! But the new one? Wow! It's incredible! It's bigger than my house, faster than Lesley's TT .. and can't open a bloody thing off my old computer!!!

I've spent the morning trying to source/buy/cadge/steal/re-boot any old software that can get my photographs back on-screen. Oh, dear! So it turns out the £1,400 purchase price for the new Mac was just the start.. and now I need new Photoshop/Lightroom/Word etc., etc., etc....

One day soon I'll laugh at all this expense! Oh, yes, I will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment