Monday 13 February 2012

Not so bad...




















Oh, well...things ain't so bad now I've found that I can still actually write my blog from this pesky machine, so.....

Had a great Wedding on Saturday.. Kate and Andy at the Great Victoria Hotel in Bradford. Lovely interior, which is just as well,'cos it was bloody freezing outside! I'd started the day on a high anyway, as one of my Wedding photographs has just been published in Professional Photographer magazine  - you know me and my little ego-boosts! - but the whole day just got better and better. It was challenging, rushed, emotional, happy, fun.. and my shots capture it all. Now I just have to wait to get a working Mac, and I can actually edit the 852 shots...!

Got to tell you about a rather amusing Freudian slip my mate made on Friday night. He asked me how things were in the world of "PhotographRy.." Free? The way the fees are falling it's starting to feel like it, ho ho.....

No comments:

Post a Comment