Thursday 23 February 2012

The signs are there...















Frogs in the pond, new leaves on the hawthorn, the sun in the sky and snowdrops in the fields! IT'S SPRING!! Well, ok, early signs of it ..  but what with a new Mac, cracking new software and a raft of new Wedding bookings it finally feels like the year is starting at last! Hey, you want more? Abba's "I do, I do, I do" has just come on the iplayer! It's a sign!!

So, I'm just gearing up for a busy two-day Wedding Fayre at Debenham's store in Liverpool this weekend, and let's hope the change in the weather will bring out all those lovely brides! I've signed up a fab florist for my own show, too - the One-Off Wedding Fayre - which I'm staging on March 25th.There's more prosaic work to be done before that, though .. as I'm shooting anti-theft invisible paint for a motor-cycle insurance company this afernoon. Hang on! Invisible? Oh, I'm sure I'll find a way to shoot it! Apparently you shine UV light on your hidden markings and all is revealed. Now that's a sign! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment