Friday 10 February 2012

Good times on the horizon...














I pride myself in offering a really good selection of photographs when I shoot a Wedding, but must admit to getting a lovely, warm feeling when a new bride-to-be told me she was booking me for her Wedding because she was going for "quality over quantity"! And that on the same day another couple said they loved my "unique" style and could they come and see me, rapido!!

After what, by normal standards, has been quite a slow start to the year, there are real glimmers of better days ahead. My Wedding bookings are really picking up the pace, with lots coming in for next year now, and I've just been put forward as the photographer on a potential long-term construction project. I have my own exhibition running at the moment, of course, and the planning for my very own Wedding Fayre is coming along nicely, with yet another new addition to the exhibitors yesterday. On top of that, my Shoot 'n Tutor sessions are now up and running, with a new price of just £65 for an in-depth two-hour session with your's truly! All that, and my first Wedding of the year tomorrow! Ain't that grand?...

No comments:

Post a Comment