Wednesday 11 January 2012

Mish Mash...




















Hey, hey, we're up and running, and it's all looking good for Mish Mash, my new exhibition at Corvino's, the Culcheth deli! Even before I'd got the pictures on the walls a lady came up to me and told me she wanted to buy a print of Morrissey as a birthday present for her son. Excellent! (Ok, one other young lady didn't know who Morrissey was, and hadn't even heard of New Order, never mind Joy Division! Oh, and one chap asked if it was an exhibition by the new Sunderland manager! His name's Martin O'Neill, in case you didn't know! Hey ho!) Anyway, the show's called Mish Mash because that's exactly what it is .. a mish-mash of my 'hobby' photography, pulled together in just a couple of weeks after the owner of the Deli offered me the fresh white walls of her newly renovated room. I decided to show some of my 'other work', as opposed to my PR and Wedding photography, so there are images from my books Don't Miss That and Don't Miss This, as well as travel shots, Florescence shots, and a selection of images from gigs. You've got three months to catch it!

2 comments:

  1. hi Martin
    would love to come and have a look at your excellent exhibition, let me know when you are around. Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flexible to be honest!! We can talk about Mike Boden hah

    ReplyDelete