Thursday 12 January 2012

I Heart Blogging...


















Had a go at changing my home page picture today, and finished up with this montage of 172 Wedding photographs made into a heart. Took me hours! No, it didn't - it was compiled by a wonderful piece of free software off t'internet and I just stuck the wordy bits over the image in Photoshop! Good, eh? I Heart it!
I Heart Blogging too, which is why I'm never stuck for words when it comes to popping something online. My old chief photographer rang me yesterday and suggested that my almost daily scribbling required a great deal of disipline. Flattered though I was, I replied 'Not really! I just can't stop thinking of things to tell people!' Now I know why my girlfriend's always telling me to shut up!
Good job I heart her!

No comments:

Post a Comment