Friday 13 January 2012

Media Darling...



















I was on television on Wednesday night! On a programme with Freddie Flintoff, Ricky Hatton and Piers Morgan. Oh, yes, I was! Ok, truth is ..  Freddie presented it, Piers and Ricky were interviewees .. and I was seen for about 0.0007 of a second in a shot from a cricket match with Freddie last August. Remember this? Amazing, though, the number of people who told me they'd seen me "in action", and rather fortunate that I'd set a timer for the programme as it looked rather interesting.
It was all about depression in sportsmen!

Anyway, my TV appearance came hot on the heels of an interview I gave to the Warrington Guardian, who are hopefully going to run a piece about my Mish Mash show in next week's paper. I'm just waiting for BBC News, Sky and CNN to contact me now and I'll have done the lot.
I might be waiting a while!

In the meantime, I'll get to my side of the camera as I'm shooting a local MP's visit to one of my clients today. I wonder if he'll recognise me off the telly?....

PS: Hope you like my shot of 'Bet Lynch' and 'Annie Walker' .. past stars of Coronation Street seen at a party in Waterstone's in Manchester (Believe it or not..)

No comments:

Post a Comment