Tuesday 21 February 2012

Cold Turkey!...
















Ten days!!! That's how long I've been without Photoshop, and I'm going bananas! Ever since my Mac went to iHeaven I've not been able to do any work on any of my images, short of a little bit of tweaking in my newly acquired Lightroom software.

I need a red-eye fix! I need a line of lasso! A Gaussian mask to unsharpen my brain! I need to dodge! I need to burn! Gimme some hue, baby! Gimme some saturation! I gotta fix my levels, man! Aaaagh! Ahem, sorry! Oh, but please hurry up, Mr Postman. Lay some CS on me, dude! I'm gonna go crazy!

Oh, you are NOT going to believe this! He's just knocked on the door and handed me a lovely new CS5.
Kindly mother, father disregard this letter......

(PS! That backside? Belongs to Brian Connolly, the late, great lead-singer with The Sweet! Let's just say I think he'd been enjoying some tasty sampling, too, when I went to his house for this shoot....!)

©Martin O'Neill 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment