Monday 20 February 2012

Wacky..















.. that's what I was called yesterday! And that from a young couple who'd just decided to book me for their Wedding Photography! (Hi, Sam 'n Steve!) It made my day! Wacky, quirky, off-beat .. you can call me that all day long! Hey, who wants boring? I love being recognised for having a slightly off-kilter way of looking at things, and it really gives me a buzz when I get to shoot a Wedding for people on the same wavelength as I am. I guess that's the only thing I can't get across to a couple when they come to see me about their Big Day .. the fun I have when I shoot their Wedding! My laid-back attitude really helps to unlock the nerves of a Wedding Day and that, over the years, has translated into thousands of relaxed, happy photographs and hundreds of delighted newly-weds! Now, why wouldn't you want that?

Treated myself to a second pint of the black stuff yesterday afternoon, as Sam 'n Steve's Wedding was just one of two bookings I picked up in about ten minutes flat! Both for next year, too, so things are looking good for the big Thirteen! Crazy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment